THE VILLAGE SHOP
As well as
Fresh Local Produce and General Groceries
- Bread fresh from our own bread oven
- Basic postal services including the facilty to weigh parcels.
- Regular orders for newspapers and magazines.
- Free book exchange.
- Refills for Ecover products.
- Greetings cards by local artists and photographers
And a lot more... Click here for a full list of services the shop has to offer.
The shop is open:
8.30 - 6.00 Monday to Saturday
10.00 - 4.00 Sundays and bank holidays.
With its stunning views down the valley and local artwork on the walls it is hard to imagine a more appealing place to sit and take a break.
The smell of the freshly ground organic fair-trade coffee tempts you to linger, whilst the range of locally made food at competitive prices makes The Café a great place to lunch with friends.
We also have a license to serve alcohol with meals which gives you the opportunity to try some local beer or cider.
The Café is also a space for local artists and photographers to exhibit their work. Click here to see details of forthcoming exhibitions
There is free WiFi access for your laptop.
Click here for more information about the cafe...
The café is open 9 - 5.00 Monday to Saturday and 10.30 – 3.15 on Sundays and bank holidays
2014 at the Shop
There are many reasons to suport your shop
- It's your shop
- It is near to you
- You can save time and money on petrol by shopping locally
- We have a wide range of products
- We support local suppliers
- You can be sure of the content and quality of our products
- You get to know all the gossip
- There are products stocked that you cannot get in the supermarket
- We can order your favourite items in
- We are prepared to go the extra mile
So come on in and SUPPORT YOUR SHOP
Visit us on FACEBOOK...
...and get all the latest news and information about the Village Shop
ART IN THE CAFE
There is always an exhibition by a local artist or photographer and a crafts person in the cafe.
The exhibition changes very six weeks.
Usually the items are for sale.
For details of present and coming exhibitors click here